7.29.2010

Ferm-Living.








Ferm-Living out of Copenhagen Denmark produces really great and fun products. I just purchased their cork coaster for a replacement to my dingy pot holders and couldn't be happier to throw the old ones away.
Even better, Ferm-Living feature the work of young danish designer Trine Andersen who is well known for her wallpaper and decal designs. I am particularly inspired by her imaginative designs for wall art that push forward and way outside the box…
On my wish list is their wooden animal parts and a tape deck wall decal… perfect as a graphic and bold replacement for artwork.
(images via ferm-living)

1 comment:

  1. Good choice in coster :)

    ...and thanks for visiting! It makes me happy.
    Have a nice (rainy?) evening :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...