9.28.2011

a workshop to note.


Today is one of those special September days I love so much. The sun is shining, and the air is crisp - and I will get together with one of my dearest friends to bake treats for thanksgiving. This month I have been working on simple and easy ways to make gifts for the holidays.
Here is one of the recipes that we would like to make - from this months issue of Maison Mat &Vin.

. . .

I have worked on these images with the fantastic Trine Thorsen. She is a blogger, photographer, antique hunter and now - a teacher! This October 15th and 16th she will be holding a digital photography workshop for beginners in Tofte, Norway. Check out her blog so mee for details!

photography: Trine Thorsen
food and styling: Tara Ballantyne

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...