4.03.2012

new girl in town.


OK. So, big changes - and yet another move!
This past month I have joined forces with Canadian Interior and Lifestyle Magazine Style at Home, and am so excited to call Toronto my new home! As style and food editor for the magazine, I will be working on all things style and food - but near and dear to my heart is the desert of the month column I have been working on with amazing photographer Joe Kim.
You can find the recipe for these Chocolate Mint Icebox Creams at styleathome.com and each month a subsequent one in the publication. My goal is to create simple, fresh and beautiful deserts and adore this assignment.
New town, new job, and lots of new inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy the new job and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Tina and Sarah! Really looking forward to it!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey its really so exciting i am so inspired here.
    Thanks for sharing...



    Garden centre in Harrogate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du er så flink! Gratulerer med ny jobb, du kommer til å gjøre det så bra. Klem Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and interesting food for us. I like it to much. Thanks a lot for share with us. Love it too much. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...